1. Double Cleanse. Morning and night. The first cleanse removes the surface dirt and the second cleanse actually cleans the skin. A real cheat tip is to use the pre cleanse wipes for removing make-up. Seasonal changes can have a huge impact on the skin, changing your cleanser throughout the year may be needed.
2. Exfoliate. Dehydrated skin cells leave the skin looking dull and devitalized so remove them with a multi-functional exfoliant. MultiVitamin Thermafoliant has fine mineral powders like silica and sodium bicarbonate to buff away dead skin cells. The best part of this exfoliant is when water is added – it heats up to aid in penetration of active ingredients like white tea, lactic acid, salicylic acid and retinol. The skin is left feeling soft and smooth and ready to accept the active ingredients in the next step. Use once a week in the shower to maintain your skin at home, it takes 2mins max.
3. Masque. This is a highly under-utilized step and can make the difference between good skin and great skin. The newly formulated Skin Hydrating Masque contains soothing botanicals and antioxidant vitamins that restore critical moisture to stressed skin and feels amazing while on the skin and after it’s been removed.Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque, contains oat extracts which soothe stressed skin. As well as licorice, panthenol, and comfrey to further decrease sensitivity. Use after you have exfoliated and leave on for only 10 mins.
4. Moisturise. Spritz on toners start the hydration process and when the skin is hydrated, it accepts more active ingredients. No matter how much oil skin produces, everyone must wear a moisturizer. Oil-free mattifying moisturizers for oily skin, or creamier versions with Shea butter and Evening Primrose Oil for a dry skin.
5. Daylight protection. The number one cause of premature aging is daylight. The easiest way to protect your skin is to use a 3-in-1 product like Sheer Tint Moisture SPF15. It’s hydration, a sheer colour wash and daylight protection all in one easy to apply formula.
‘Always remember that seasonal changes lead to different skin conditions so remember to seek professional advice on alteration of products to suit the seasons for your healthiest skin ever.’